Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hercules Chaincase

http://semo.craigslist.org/bik/3769945480.html
Very Rare/ Vintage Hercules Bike - $300 (Jackson Mo.)


----------------I HAVE FOR SALE A VERY RARE-----HERCULES, ALL ORIGINAL BIKE------ TO INCLUDE THE LITTLE LETHER CARRING CASE WITH THE TOOL KIT------ THIS BIKE IS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT, WITH VERY MINOR SCRATCHES------ IT BELONGS IN A VERY SERIOUS COLLECTION------ COULD USE MINOR CLEAN UP, BUT I THINK YOU WOULD BE MORE THAN PRESSED TO FIND ONE EVEN CLOSE TO ITS CONDITION.------- THE PRICE IS $300----WILL CONSIDER A REASONABLE OFFER ---- OR A TRADE------IF THIS BIKE DOES NOT SELL IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I PLAN TO SEND IT TO TEXAS, OR CALIFORNIA FOR RESALE. (WHERE THE PRICE WILL BE CONSIDERABLE HIGHER. (I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A LOT MORE MONEY OUT OF CA. JUST DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SHIP IT THERE!)

I really dont know anything about these bikes, and at the moment am not taking the time to learn.  I will say that this bike is in far, far better shape than the other Hercules I see out there, but I also suspect it's much newer.  One thing I think I remember is that Hercules is one of those brands that has been around the block a few times (bike puns, womp womp.)

Really I just love the chain case, and that's the sole reason I'm posting this.  Can you imagine if that blue wasn't just paint but was some kind of other media?  Ceramic or whatever those old signs were glazed in.  Like you couldn't ride but damn would it be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment