Thursday, June 6, 2013

That's the spirit - Bridgestone T700

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/bik/3805056902.html
Rare Bridgestone T-700 Touring Bike - $600 (Uptown)


I recently purchased this ~1985 classic and was sad to find out that it was a little too small for me. I upgraded it with:
-Velo Orange hammered fenders
-Nitto moustache bars (if you would rather the original drop bars, I have those too)
-Nitto technomic stem (60mm) (I also have a 100mm standard stem that I could swap out)

She is bike is a smooth riding chromoly steel frame and it breaks my heart to part with her.

There's a lot of versatility in these Bridgestone tourer frames, and I enjoy the aesthetic.  Probably a bit expensive.  Rare?  You usually see some iteration of Bridgestone's touring bikes available on ebay and craigslist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment